Jul 15, 2009

your mom.

first of all I do not look at your facebooks, for good reasons, I don't look at anyones, and I do not know how to.
I work on the internet very little and occasionally talk to someone, but I do not involve myself in anything dealing with D'angelo's. i did not tell anyone to look at your emails or whatever they are, and I have not been involved in talking about any of you, my name is not D'angelo, I am not hurtful and hateful, so leave me out of your crap, I have had the happiest year of my entire life, and do not ever want to go back to that hurtful liars group, the D'angelos.\
I am sorry I helped you, I was involved because I had to make a decision about luca, but now I will not open or involve myself with any of you ungratefull liars. thanks for curing me. So do not worry about that ok
someone unkindly sent me your latest crap, and I told them the same thing.
I did my job keeping you all alive, fed, clothed, and entertained, and trips and so on and so on.
you lacked nothing, but you wanted to fight, so fight among yourselves, isn't that what Luca is for???

mom

Blog Archive