Sep 2, 2009

do you want to touch me there?

dear mr dorian grey,
i have become enamored with you. i know we have only just met, but your gentle manor and whimsical english spirit have captured my brooding heart.
i am also aware of the horrid experiences you have recently had with some of englands more dramatic female artists and can fully assure you that like basil i am more of an observer and an admirer of yours.
please give to me your soul, i am not the devil, and i will not create a picture that so horribly mirrors your tragedies. i will take the danndy and make him alive with the reality of one that never ages.
please call upon me at my studio, we will lunch in the garden and talk of pleasant things only a man of gentle nature can appreciate.

all my warmest emotions,
sylvana darling

Blog Archive