Oct 10, 2009

RE: money?

We can all move on from here, I needed rest after so many years of dealing with so many things, violence, sickness, more violence, teen shit etc..... and the amount of lies and slander and jumping to find something wrong with everything I did, never ever looking at all the hard work and the good i was doing for any of you,
its hard not to have anyone there when you are trying to raise kids, by yourself and the other family doing anything they can to upset everything, all the time, its been a great releif, long needed.

moving on also includes all the lies and bull shit stories, stopping, so I don't have to be afraid that if I see any of you and ask for directions on a dance club, it will be turned into a story on how I was talking about having a sex feast, stupidity, and it doesn't matter if no one else new the truth I did, just like dickhead and all his stupid lies to cover his behavior, that of course I was instinctivley supose to know how to deal with.

I supose Brandy wouldn't be the same dog as I knew anyhow.


with sarah and simone, you took on the responsibility the moment you told them what to do and that they did not have to listen to anything i said to them, but thats that, its not that easy raising kids with so many other people having a say all the time, who really know nothing about whats really going on in the house, yes with you I was exhausted beyond, with everything, but there was no excuse for those 2, they pissed me off plenty of times I did not treat them so horrible. Parents get mad at kids, and yes I have had many parents tell me since, stories of them loosing it when they were at rock bottom, you and daniel know the first part of life before dickhead was being violent with you, how I was, but after exhaustion of sarah, violence, the sick Burlington situation, and having to work off sarahs huge debt, while dickheads life was all about himself, hockey, raquetball, basketball, and his nights out with
his business buddies, then making our life a living hell.

its a new life for me, and I dont ever want to have to deal with this sick behavior again, so being a family remembering the good things, the trips, the shopping the beaches etc are what should move to.

glad to hear your magazine is going good, if you ever want me to write nutrition information for it like I did in Grimsby news paper for a while let me know, just tid bits of information that might help, like cod liver oil is good for yeast and building white blood cells to help fight virisus etc.....

anyhow.
mom

Blog Archive